Friday, April 22, 2005

More features than I can be bothered counting

This is kinda nifty, especially for people (like me) constantly needing to fiddle with stuff at the back of their PC. The Sunbeam 20-in-1 Superior Panel is packed with features (20 I guess, although I didn't bother to count them). Nifty.

The high speed card reader/writer features support for CF Type I/II, Micro Drive, MS, MS Pro, MS Duo Pro, MS Duo, SD, MMC, & SM all at up to a 480Mbits/sec transfer speed. Fully active card slots allow the transfer of data between different types of card media.

An array of I/O ports adds even more convenience to the Superior Panel. High speed USB2.0, IEEE 1394 Firewire, Audio, Video, and even SATA connectivity offer endless interface possibilities.


- LINK

[Via. The Red Ferret]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home